Sunday, February 13, 2011

Two ordinary weeks.


February, I cannot believe that is already frebruary. I past so fast, and in the 14th of this mounth will be my 6 mounths in US aniversary and it brought me to a conclusion I have just 4 mounths more. Its unbelivable how could past so fast. But in this two past weeks I've been thinking a lot about that. Just two normal weeks, nothing exiting but ordinary. Aways in my same routine monday thru friday classes, Satuday hang out with frinds and Sunday,you know, NOTHING. But thats the point, this two weeks made me think th why past so fast. And in those two weeks gave me an answer. It became a routine! Is kinda weird but I don't feel like someone in a foreign country anymore, I'm feeling at home. And after all that is the conclusion of my two last weeks: Nothing out of commum but a great conclusion.

4 comments:

  1. Santa is gay.... HiHi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wanna think about leaving here O_O Graurrr scary....
    It is my life now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to idaho, man. it's like living in a time-warping bubble where nothing important happens. yayy.

    - sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel, Arthur... time is ticking away at an alarming speed these days! You wonder if you have made the most of this year and if you have spent your time wisely.... But there is no need to worry:) By you coming to Idaho, you have brightened the lives of those you have met here and there is not a gift greater than that! Idaho will certainly miss you!!

    ReplyDelete