Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break


My spring break was... Well my spring break was pretty normal, not super exciting but not boring at all. My first plan was do what everyone wants in a break, travel, but it didn't really worked how i was planning. I stayed at home, well my host home. In the whole break my schedule was: wake up after 12, watch a episode of Prison Break, after that i help my host father with some choirs and at last but not least I would hang out with some friends. Usually Erasmo pick me up and we decided what to do, mostly we went to Boise with friends or watch a movie. One of these days I hang out with a hipster friend too, her name... Olivia Grinder. Was pretty fun we went to a coffee shop were she would sing, about that place, weird music and weird songs, the coffee was pretty good though. We went to Urban Outfitters too, I just love that store and to end the night pizza in downtown boise. I had pretty good days this break but all them following this path. But how every thing that good dont last much,I had to back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment