Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Show and Tell.


“The Brazilian flag is made and supplied by one of custom flag makers’ affiliates’ flag line. They offer the Brazil flag in various sizes and materials. The sizes of the Brazil flag are 2’ x 3’ – 3’ x 5’ – 4’ x 6’ – 5’ x 8’ and materials used are nylon or Ultra-Knit 100% Polyester.”

So, here I am again. My first reaction to this assignment was… I didn’t have any; I had no idea of what to show and tell here. After think for I while I decided to show my flag. Not just the flag in the original sense, but what this flag represents for me, my home, my country. This flag, in many eyes is just a piece of fabric something without any value, but for me it goes a lot further than that. Every time that I look to this flag I remember of home, my origins. It make me think that one day I’ll be back and my family, my friends, people that I truly love will be waiting for me. It gives me strength to live day by day in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment