Thursday, May 19, 2011

High School memories.

The year came to the end so fast; my last year of High School is gone. These last four year, or actually three (because in Brazil the freshman year is no considered High School) were so good and past so fast. I can remember my first day in my first year. I can’t define one moment or experience that was most important. I had such a great time in these years; all the friends, the parties, the trips, or even the simplest moments were just the best. However one great experience was this last year, far away from home, school, and my friends but it was unforgettable. Every single day, the routine to take the bus, go to school and do arts, what I love to do, go back to home and met a awesome family that was so good to me. It can’t be described in words. I believe that this year was one of the best experiences that I ever had. There is so many good moments that I lived here, moments that I’ll bring with me forever. I am totally honest when I say that I love this place and all people that I had the chance to meet here. I’ll miss all that so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment